RSS Feed

Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week .

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


I did not tell my child that it was bedtime when it was really much earlier in order to take advantage of the fact that she can't yet tell time. Then I did not proceed to use that extra time drink wine with the neighbors on a week night and talk about how long my baby monitor range will allow me to go.
I would never allow more days between my daughter's baths because I've been feeling particularly lazy in the evening.
I certainly didn't lie on the couch and snooze a bit while my husband cleaned the bathroom. I would never let him work while I rest!
Life is always crazy around here, so I have been sneaking in any "me-time" I can!

Check out MckMama and find out what other moms don't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment