RSS Feed

Monday, June 7, 2010

Checking in...

This blog has been dormant for quite some time. I'm writing lots in my head, but not much here! The problem?

1) I have a 30 day free trial of Adobe Lightroom. It took the first 20 days for me to get comfortable and well versed in the many awesome features it has, and now I'm squeezing out every last bit of photo editing before I lose it! I can't afford the program now, and I'm a huge photo freak. I've locked myself in the basement and I'm about to go back to my post. (download the free trial and you will lose your mind like me!)
2) I have a new nephew. He was born last week, and in the last two days I have photographed him, and now I'm editing those photos. (see # 1)
3) I'm in party planning mode for a big event coming up at our house. I have lots of cooking, cleaning, organizing, and errands going on.

So dear friends, I promise to write more later. I've got photos (freshly edited) and updates galore. Coming soon. I think I've said that before. I guess life is too busy sometimes to stop and write about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment