RSS Feed

Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Monday!

I'm going to join in with Mckmama for the first time today on her Not Me Monday post so I can confess to my parental hiccups of late!

I most certainly did not allow my child to watch 3 full length movies in one day because I was sick and I didn't want to do anything. I also definitely did not feed my child peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for 3 seperate meals last week for the same reason. I would never be so lazy that I would wear the same sweat pants all week without finding the time to do my laundry. Definitely not me! I would never stand in the shower for 15 minutes while my husband is wrangling a toddler all alone just so I could get a little bit of quiet time. I'm a perfect parent and a tremendous partner. I would never do that!

What are your parental confessions today? Want to join in?
This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment