RSS Feed

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goals

I've been thinking about blogging for a quite some time, but it took me a long time to make the leap. I've always been a planner, so it makes sense I guess. For weeks I've been speaking with other bloggers, planning posts I might write, and making goals for myself. Ultimately the only way to begin is with a simple step in a certain direction.

So... here I am friends! My goal is to use this space to share things that might be helpful to other people - especially moms. Being a mom is tough! We need one another! I also want to explore my own mind for my own purposes. I've realized that I don't take much time to do that, and I'm finding it to be essential to my health. Maybe I can connect with others in that process.

Lastly, my goal this year is to focus on positive things. I can often get bogged down with pessimism, fear, worry, and general malaise. My resolution this new year is to find hundreds of things in my life that make me happy and share them here as a reminder to myself and others that it can always be worse.

Welcome to the MyStory Tour! Step right this way! (Yup, I'm a huge Beatles fan. More on that later...) And so begins the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment