RSS Feed

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Plan

I was at the doctor today to find out what fate decided for us. It looks like we are clear to begin again, so we decided to proceed. I also had to face a conversation about where to go from here. I had to schedule a visit to discuss what our options would be for the coming months. We have to face the fact that this isn't working so far. I think I took for granted that since this worked like a charm with my daughter, it would do the same again. On paper everything has looked exactly as it did when we had success, but we are older now. It might not work. It always amazes me how many things have to be exactly right to create life. It's mind boggling. We just may never be able to make the stars align again. I accept that. I often don't know what's best for me. I'd rather ride along and let life take me where it's going. Right now all I can do is hope for this coming cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment